BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

hahahaha

i love the dialogue, some parts the symbols are just so cute.

Your character = Thumbs down hahaha. the voice that went with it made it all th ebetter....

......

.........

.... EIN GETY BOOMBOOM

or something, well whatever he said, it's an awesome game, I was like hmm this looks like one of those games that looks awesome but find lame. But when the 3D landscape came up, WHOA AWESOME *is drawn in*

This flash = Thumbs up (^.^)!

lolseewhatididthere

3d logic 3d logic

Awesomely addicting!

Wow, took me a while, specially with hard ones like Level 16 and 28, but YEAH, finally I got through it all, 29 and 30 were actually pretty easy compared to ones before!!!

If people don't believe me I've taken screenshots of all the hard ones completed :P HAH

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

Hahaha, very addictive

Completed all 50 levels, and was it just me, or does it keep going low quality high quality, low quality every second or so, it was quite annoying.

1,299,380 :)

It was wierd how at random stages hardly any people were there to run over, like in the 30-40's, you'd have like fatloads of people to run over, then suddenly in like, stage 33 or 40, you get like, 20 people.

Awesome game for quick fun, good work

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Great Stuff, very expansive for this type of game

All the editing you can do to the character and the accessories are pure genius. Very fun. Although I find that I win more when not using any of the utilities like the Marble and Magnum guns.

Awesome stuff either way.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Nice

I think I've got the highest REAL score.
348645, if you don't believe me contact me on AIM and I'll send you a pic of it.

Tip: Just hold down the run button and keep jumping, if you get it flowing right you should jump through every hoop at incredible speed and get fat combos.

Great stuff, hope to see a FA4

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Whoopee

Haha, so fun when you get bigger than all the other fishes, you just randomly eat everything that appears.

Nice game :)
Woooo got 85,715 and ate everything and destroyed the pond eco-system ,yyeaahhhh, well that's what it said :P

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Whoa

I was getting like 1's and 2's and the occasional 4 and I was thinking, man I suck, but then I realised that the lower the score, the better the rank, woohoo Serial Killer :)...just.

Nice there, good south park style, can't wait for the 2nd :)

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Nice

I suck at completing it but who cares, I love it :)

nice work.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

haha, great

Excellent stuff, I only play it over and over again for one reason.

To watch the ending :)
Excellent 3D effect, although did you actually use a 3D program, :P.

Anyway
bye

Madness interactive Madness interactive

WHOA

THIS IS EXCELLENT !!!

WHY THE HELL DID THIS ONLY GET 3.49 ???

I really don't get it.
This takes ages to make.

And the controls are easy, just stop moaning about them and get used to it.
lemme guess, you moaned about gamecube controllers aswell.