Scaryville Scaryville

Haha, who is Brody supposed to be

Cause he looks exactly like me >_<

Things I found hilarious:
The turtle bit
The hitchiker's grin

Nice character style, always good to see interesting shapes in cartoons.

YEAH, Violence was 0 cause Doug didn't hit his head on the table hard enough :P

-Dan

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Wow, , haha just wow

11 and a half minutes? I sat through it kinda easy :) A SIGN OF AN AWESOME FLASH MOVIE.

Yes, also wow, yeah you wanted people to enjoy this? I think they did! Ranked #1 for score! Can't get any better than that, literally.

Well done man, i can tell a lot of work went in, and I understand why the graphics weren't as good as some flash movies, but hey, those 'some' flash movies aren't 11 AND A HALF MINUTES LONG.

Yeah, this is amazing, well done man :) Never actually heard this song before BUT WILL GET IT. THANKSYOU

You shoulda given the sauerkraut a really dumb face while drumming/guitaring, that woulda been hilarious :P

-Dan

Terry Bogard's Day Out Terry Bogard's Day Out

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never actually played whatever game Terry is in ( presumable stree fighter ) but that is still fuckign funny hshhahahahah.

I laughed everytime he said something.
Oh man, well done, this is like, the only thing on the front page with a score higher then 2.80, what the fucks going on?

this movie was OKAY

ThomasTruong responds:

Thanks for the rating and the front page comparison.

P.S. Terry is originally from the game, Fatal Fury although now he is more previlent in the King of Fighters series.

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

hahahaha

i love the dialogue, some parts the symbols are just so cute.

Your character = Thumbs down hahaha. the voice that went with it made it all th ebetter....

......

.........

.... EIN GETY BOOMBOOM

or something, well whatever he said, it's an awesome game, I was like hmm this looks like one of those games that looks awesome but find lame. But when the 3D landscape came up, WHOA AWESOME *is drawn in*

This flash = Thumbs up (^.^)!

lolseewhatididthere

3d logic 3d logic

Awesomely addicting!

Wow, took me a while, specially with hard ones like Level 16 and 28, but YEAH, finally I got through it all, 29 and 30 were actually pretty easy compared to ones before!!!

If people don't believe me I've taken screenshots of all the hard ones completed :P HAH

Hypothetical Death Hypothetical Death

Hahaha, very addictive

Completed all 50 levels, and was it just me, or does it keep going low quality high quality, low quality every second or so, it was quite annoying.

1,299,380 :)

It was wierd how at random stages hardly any people were there to run over, like in the 30-40's, you'd have like fatloads of people to run over, then suddenly in like, stage 33 or 40, you get like, 20 people.

Awesome game for quick fun, good work